Professionally trained at the renowned Hawkeye Professional Photography Program, I am a passionate and experienced photographer specializing in creating content for artists and small businesses.
- Artist Portraits / Headshots
- Studios, Interiors and Gallery Installations
- Product and Artwork
- Artist Exhibitions and Openings
- Special Events
- On the stage / Theatre and Concerts
Here are a few important things to know when considering me...
- I approach my work with professionalism and creativity.
- The two most important things to me are quality and your experience. You will never get a product that is "good enough", it will always be my best work.
- I have fun when I work. I do not like to take the same photo twice, so let's create something different.
- Location, location, location... I have connections, so let's take our shoot somewhere memorable.
- I will work WITH you to make your vision visual. Your voice is important to me.
I like to work when I'm not working - do something that may not be considered work, but to me it's work. Getting exercise by going to the grocery store.
— I’d love to hear from you